1. Is a trusted distributed ledger system that connects unknown task-givers with unknown task-makers.
2. Funders track where each cent is spent. Fundraising through ICO (Initial Coin Offering)
3. Tokenization, facilitates value transfer, between stakeholders, payment implemented through smart-contracts, once conditions are fulfilled and verified
4. Funds are traceable (tax relief), immutable, harder to tamper.
5. Open system, with distributed applications (dApps) many services can be top-added (e.g. logistics, 3D-printing, …)
The blockchain called WemaketheChain, will release a cryptocurrency that serves as funding and payment tool.
Co-Founder. Making new ideas happen.aperpel.com